From: "Todd Fredrickson" <todd.fredrickson@worldnet.att.net>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 4:28 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Manning PCT

Not having a whole lot of free time I hope to take the PCT 1 year at a time
in 1 week increments, starting in '05 in Manning Canada.
-I'd like to start with the first 70 miles from Manning to Washingtons Rainy
Pass. I have read that this is one of the most challenging areas of the
trail?
I hope to do this in 4/5 days either late July or the first week of
September.
Since this area is heavily populated with Grizzely, that is my only concern.
Comments, concerns and opinions please.
Thanks