[pct-l] Lunar Solo

Just got my Six Moons - Lunar Solo.

There was a lot of discussion about the Lunar Solo last week on this list
and I said I'd post when I got mine.

Set it up.  Big Wow!!  Ultralight without the bugs.

GREAT DESIGN
Under 24 ounces including the tent sack....under 26 with stakes
LOTS of room to sit up.  More head room than the Europa II.
Lots of room to lay out ALL my gear.  Very open.
I'm 5'-10" and it's long enough for someone taller.
Setup's no problem. Six stakes and a trekking pole.  I don't need the
second trekking pole or the other ties option, but I haven't seen it in a
high wind yet.  (Looks like a stable design)
Ton's of ventilation.
Incredible open feeling.
There's a floor/mesh/bungie design that gives just the right tension to
stretch the mesh down and lift the floor up giving it a little bathtub
effect.
GENIUS

24 ounces!!!

This one's going to Canada next year!!!

If anyone has questions or wants to check it out, let me know.

Warner Springs Monty