[pct-l] Duct Tape

i agree, its the gray one with the threads running through it.  I have
also seen the very silver shiney tape that is highly reflective (almost
looks metallic).  I think that is for heating ducts and is specifically
designed to stay on hot sufaces and wouldn;t be that good for hiking
purposes.

hth,
dude