[pct-l] bicycles

Ok ok ok.Please put down the pitchfork. I see you're expecting more of an argument than I'm willing to give you, sorry. I asked the question, its been answered.

I guess we disagree on the severity of the environmental impact. But I fully intend to abide by those rules as I never had any intent to do otherwise.

Kraig