[pct-l] bicycles

>> I still fail to  see any good reason to prohibit non-motorized bicycles.
Aside from demanding courtesy from riders.

I doubt unmotorized bicycles would cause undue treadwear. <<

Look you ask if bikes can be ridden on the PCT. As someone said, no it's
against the law. It's a Federal law to boot. It's not a regulation that can
come and go at some agency's digression.  It'd take an act of Congress to
change the law.

So frankly discussions about tread wear, courtesy or anything else simply
don't matter. Unless you want to break the law, keep your bike off the PCT.
There're plenty of places to ride that aren't on the PCT.

Fallingwater