[pct-l] bicycles

The Colorado Trail in the vicinity of Kenosha Pass, eastward
toward Waterton Canyon, features a lot of banked turns,
hardpacked tread, ruts, and shortcut switchbacks, as well as
the occasional discarded Co2 inflation cartridge and
tear-off sunglasses splashguard thingy. Every now and then
you might even find a swatch of lycra, dangling from a high
branch overhead, or perhaps stranded at the bottom of a
cliff.

The motorbike types seem to prefer the more remote sections
of the CT/CDT in this state. 13,000 foot Coney Peak is a
favorite haunt, as I recall. I tend to blame the road
builders as much as anyone.

- bf