[pct-l] bicycles

If you would like to see the trail degradation caused by mountain bikes,
just walk in the Santa Monica Mountains on any single-track. Formerly
smooth dirt trails are now rutted or bare down to uneven rock. Trail
groomer's work is for naught.
BTW, demanding courtesy seems to be hopeless with a reasonable
self-centered percentage of riders.

At 04:29 PM 12/2/04 -0800, Kraig Mottar wrote:
>I still fail to  see any good reason to prohibit non-motorized bicycles.
Aside from demanding courtesy from riders.

<pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>