[pct-l] brollies and hiker wallets

Speaking of umbrellas, just for the heck of it I should have
included this link in my last post:

http://community.webshots.com/album/61570125LnUxHc

Do-it-yourself umbrella kit. Multi-use approach. Make an
umbrella in the field when you need it. Adds just 2 ozs (or
less) to pack's base weight. For whatever it's worth. (It's
my idea; it does work, but I now recommend against using
clothes hangers. Poles/sticks work okay, but heavier to
carry.)

On another note, the SILfold hikers wallet is proving to be
a big success. Many thanks to those who have supported the
idea, and watch for new products in Dec-Jan. For anyone else
interested, we're offering a discount on these wallets to
the first 5 folks who can correctly identify the title of
the song soundtracked over the banjo-playing frog on the
"links" page. Hint: just slow down, and you can have your
choice of wallet colors when ordering. Send answer to
"Contact" address on the site:

http://www.simblissity.net

- blisterfree :)