[pct-l] PCT 2004 Hikers, help please

They are brother and sister. Sister is Sue and he is Gordon. Sue is an amputee and stays in the van mostly.
They are from Missouri or someplace that direction. I have an address for them if you want it. I just got a Christmas card from them.
They apparently are trail angels on both the PCT and the AT and were there because they'd been supporting a guy who only went a few days and bailed and so were just going along helping where they could.

We ran into them at Echo Summit.

Carolyn
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com