[pct-l] help with email

Yogi,

Part of the problem apparently is the fault of sbcglobal.net since the
problem only occurs when you use them. Suggest you send a message to
their "tech support" if they really have such.

Second, whether the text wraps or stays on one l-o-n-g line may also
depend on what email program you use. I use Mozilla combination web
browser and email (sort of like Internet Explorer and Outlook Express
combined. Except much better and much more secure! go to mozilla.org to
download the FREE package. Mozilla also has an excellent stand alone
browser -- Firefox. Anyway, in Mozilla, I have set the message display
to "wrap text to fit window" (Edit; Preferences, Mail & Newsgroups;
Message Display and then click the item.  And when I change the size of
the window, the text wraps to fit the window while the paragraph breaks
("enter" key) are retained.

All of you, give yourself a break, break free from IE and OE. (end of
promotion.)

John