[pct-l] So Cal recommendation

I'm a fan of the aquaduct walk.  From HWY 138 near Jack Fair's old place, head out across the aquaduct and into Mojave.  That should be in the neighborhood of 50 miles and is fairly low.  But, remember that it will be cold in the desert at night during the winter time.  I'm going to Death Valley in December and am bringing full cold weather gear.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett