[pct-l] '05 Alive! Who's 'Packing?

Hey Terry,
  I'll be picking up the pack at Kennedy Meadows this summer. I'm a
  'lowly' "mortgageandbabies.com" section hiker who's got the "Tortilla
  Curtain" to the "Gateway to the Sierras" under his soles. I'm a
  teacher, blessed to have 2.5 months of rambling time, yet cursed in
  that it is just . . . almost . . . . enough time to get a full
  thru-hike in! Almost! Regardless, I'm going mega-rah-rah-rah! and have
  decided (with, uh, tentative spousal approval) that I'm going to finish
  the trail this summer! I've lived the past few summers living
  vicariously through thru-hikers who had continued on after I'd only
  whetted my hiking appetite but had to finish up my section-hike for the
  year. Upon me return, I'd pick out a few and, like one of those
  lab-rats hitting the 'food' bar every 1.2365 seconds, slap the "refresh
  page" button on my browser, anticipating a journal update. So I've
  created an online journal myself, which can be access here:
  www.trailjournals.com/dervish. I hope that you'll choose to follow me
  with my "fantastic journey endeavors" with as much fanaticism as I did
  after I returned from the trail and read others'.??Well, believe me, in
  this aspect, it is far better to give than to receive, in that I much
  prefer giving (this time I'M the the one writing the entries) than
  receiving (reading some other hiker's journal and mentally salivating
  that I was there with them)!
  Oh, my "launch date" from KM is June 18th, the day after my school lets
  out for the summer.
  -dervish