[pct-l] Food

People do use these types of things, but cost and the lack of fat generally mitigate against their use.  I don't particularly like the taste of some of the different kinds, either.  Of course, you could carrying olive oil to make up for the lack of fat, but the amount of calories you need means that you'll end up going though 6 or 10 portions per meal.  That will become very expensive in a great hurry.

Suge
Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett