From: Monty Tam <metam01@earthlink.net>
Sent: Nov 22, 2004 7:09 AM
To: pct-l <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Subject: [pct-l] Instant coffee tastes awful??

I do coffee.  Just a fact.
Instant tastes awful.  Just a fact??? ........................................................ I hope not.

I haven't found an instant coffee that doesn't make me cringe a bit..........yet.

Caffine pills just won't do it for me.  Ground coffee weighs more and takes extra cleaning effort.

No Coffee?  No Way!

What's the best tasting Pure Black (no flavors added) Coffee with the least amount of weight?

Warner Springs Monty