[pct-l] Re: Who is thru hiking in '05

Aloha Tony!

Count me in for both a PCT thru-hike in '05 and attending the Kickoff!  Wuhuuuu!  Looking to begin hiking on April 15 or 16th; off around the 21st, hitch back to the Kickoff, PLAY and ENJOY, hitch back to wherever and continue on from there.  So, are we there yet?

Aloha!

<<I wanted to put this posting up to find out who will be attempting a
thru hike in '05. My name is Terry Thompson, I'm 40 and I live in San
Diego. I am planning on attending the kick off. So who else is going,
are you planning on attending the kick off?>>