New Twist! Re: [pct-l] affording a thru-hike

--- Richard <calliger@infolane.com> wrote:

> Yes. re logging and enjoying the forest in case you
> missed the
> point!!

I find so-called poltical discussion leads to
arguements, name calling, bruised feelings and does
not accomplish anything. Throwing out an inflammatory
message about GW accomplishes nothing(And I am far
from a Bush supporter).  Been on way too many Internet
forums over the years (and earlier if you count BBSes
back in the "dark days" of 1987) that have gone to
pieces because of pointless discussion. The first time
I see a productive poltical discussion online will be
that..the first.

This is my last post on this topic, but I strongly
suggest we keep poltical "discussion" to a mininmum.

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com