[pct-l] Re: Logistics Problem

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:53:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00), Timmy Fearn
<mountainprana@earthlink.net> wrote:

> My PCT Hike started on May 16.  ...  I think what it really depends on
> is what you set your mind to.  ...  let your heart be the sail upon the
> breath of life.  It is yours to control,  I believe in you.

Thank you, Timmy, for good words.  We all have personal stories about
choices made,
but your statement is a good guide.  "The unexamined life is not worth
living";
make choices deliberately, not by accident.

--
Jeffrey Neil Zimmerman
Sonoma County, The Left Coast