[pct-l] What is plantar fasciitis?

Cathy,

You may have a metatarsal problem in the forefoot. It could be metatarsalgia
or Morton's Neuroma. Generally it is a spot between the 3rd and 4th
metatarsal heads. You may also have tingling in the toes. The use of a small
pad under the problem area will usually help. Be sure your shoes are wide
enough in the forefoot and toe box.

John Vonhof
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition
Subscribe to the free monthly ezine on foot care at my website