[pct-l] Tyvek Source

I met the spinnaker folks at a craft fair last summer and it sounded like they took custom orders as the materials they have allow so it may be worth asking about other sizes if you're interested.

aloha, jean

>>> "Judson Brown" <judson@jeffnet.org> 11/11/04 03:57PM >>>
Unfortunately, the spinaker materials looks like it only comes in single
widths. Bummer.

For those thinking of using Tyvek as a ground cloth, I recommend you
consider spinaker material.  Compared to Tyvek, it's lighter (1.7 oz.), less
bulky, more durable, and doesn't need to be washed.  I think its a better
alternative:

http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/spinn_sheet_ground_cloth.ht
ml

Lucky