[pct-l] Re: PCT Maps

Aloha All!

I'm playing catch-up here on the all the recent postings but one caught my eye quickly -- PCT maps.  I was also just looking into the map situation.  I'm currently own the PCTA's three cd set and like it.  I was hoping for a pre-published set like those produced for the AT though.  Admittedly they're not the cheapest but they are simple and easy.  Sure saves time. Any chance I could/will find the same for the PCT?

Also, off subject, but... my apologies if anyone thought I was headed down the political comments trail.  Never intended.  My only purpose in commenting to hiking the blue stated PCT is that ... I'm headed to hike the PCT.  Wuhuu!  (My favorite color is blue though).  No politics here... just hikes and hikers.

Aloha! Ann