[pct-l] PCT Mini- Gathering in Olympia this Weekend

  Plan on coming to Olympia this weekend and watch movie " Walk" ( Documentary about hiking the PCT) on the big screen during the Olympia Film Fest. Walk will play at 2:00p.m. at Capital Theater Downtown. All PCT fans are welcome to come to my place on Friday night for Pizza, Hiker Movies and telling hiker stories. Plan to have a bonfire and sent up a few Coleman Lanterns out back. Free camping in backyard by creek.
   Morning events include a trip two miles down the road to Mclean Creek to see Salmon on their journey so bring your camera. Directions?? Call my cell at 360-870-8313.  Monte