[pct-l] What To Do In Camp

I usually get into camp about an hour before dark.  The problem I have in the summer is that my favorite two times to hike is early morning and late afternoon.  Less heat.

So, I do not have a bunch of time in camp before dark.  Here is what I do in the daylight.
1.  Set up camp and eat and relax.
2.  Go exploring/sightseeing around the campsite.  Usually trying to find bears.  Trying to find sneak up on other animals.  Always a failure, but lots of fun. I try to be an Indian.  What a joke.
3.  Wash and clean up before bedtime.  This makes me sleep better and keeps my sleeping bag cleaner.
4.  Harass other campers.
5.  Take some pictures.
6.  Stretching exercises.

In the tent at night.
1.  Listen to my radio.
2.  Read an outdoor history paperback book.
3.  New: practice learning the harmonica.
4.  Look over maps.
5.  Drink to rehydrate (my goal is 1-liter)
6.  Keep feet slightly elevated above my head.
7.  Continually try to keep things organized in the tent.  Usually a failure.

Anyway, it this works fairly well.  No real complaints.
Happy trails, Switchback