[pct-l] logistics problem!

we started from idyllwild in 2004 on june 5th and made it to seiad valley CA on sept 6th.  you could do this faster as we had two, 4 day breaks because of dr. visits and a visit in yosemite....then we flipflopped to manning park and did wash southbound and we lucked out with the weather until Oregon where they had a super early winter. parts of the trail were closed according to certain ranger stations...so we couldn't do OR. and are now back in idyllwild about to finish idyllwild to campo, starting tomorrow.  i think you could do a thru hike. leave ASAP after your job, start in Idyllwild, because seems like south of that can be done late in NOV. and HAUL butt:)  or you could start at San gorgonio pass and hike north, flip flop, and come back and finish the beginning. starting late in the season is really hard. take it from me, who did it this year.  its doable but tough with water.  so if you were on a 4 to 4 1/2 thru hike plan you could do it.

just try it and see what happens. it'll be an adventure none the less.

-queen o' corona