[pct-l] Anyone still in So. Cal???

We were just down in Lake Morena this weekend.  No snow on Mt. Lajuna before
the light storm that came in yesterday.  Lows at night in the high 20's to low
30's.

Scott was supposed to finish this last weekend but was held up by the
previous storm and is tentatively scheduled to finish this coming weekend.  Savant
should be five days to a week behind, by my understanding.  They both have
passed Donna's.

Greg

In a message dated 11/8/2004 10:16:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,