[pct-l] Morethanamile

Hi,
I saw the various references on here to morethanamile - I've been trying to
get in contact with them for a few months now, but all emails go unreplied.
Does anybody know if they still sell the map CDs?  I need to speak to them
first as I'd need the stuff shipped overseas, and wanted to check if the GPS
points were ground-verified or map-derived.

If anybody has an alternative way of getting in touch with them beyond the
'support at morethanamile' address I'd appreciate it, or if anyone has heard
from them in the last 3 months it would be good to know they're still going.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

PS currently travelling & hiking so I may take some time to reply to
anything.