[pct-l] Re: Long Distance Hiking

Now wait a minute. Didn't I just get told to keep politics off this
list about two weeks ago?

I think the thing I am most depressed about is that there are 54
million people that live in the same country as me that agree on Bush,
even if Kerry had won. They have every right to what they think, but
it just makes me sad.

The One
PCT 2003