[pct-l] long distance hiking

I would like to point out, that it is a little late to do a thru hike this late in the season though, Please consider postponing you celibration till NEXT spring. Unless you were planning on using snow shoes and cross country skii's.

Please consider going with the rest of us in the spring of 2005, right after the Kick off.

-Mountain Goat-
www.geocities.com/pct_2005

THOMAS BALCOM <TTFLASH60@peoplepc.com> wrote:

I am thinking of doing another pct thru hike this year now that I know the country is in good hands. stretch