[pct-l] Moak's thru-hiker tents...

In a message dated 9/28/2004 12:53:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jerrygoller@backpackgeartest.org writes:

> Ron has made (3) of these available for testing through BGT. The Test Calls
> will go out in the next few weeks.

Yeah, John O just let me know you guys would be doing a review.  I'll check
it out.  At 1.5 pounds it's not that much heavier than a tarp, but has a floor
and bug protection.  It looks like an ideal tent even if it doesn't have the
extra room that a Europa II has.  I like to keep my gear and food inside, if
possible. ; )

Sly