[pct-l] Any thru-hikers left Caryl/Brian

I was curious about their whereabouts.  I had met them twice south of Kennedy Meadows and was hoping to run into them when I section hiked Washington.  When I met them in the desert they were discouraged ..... but I promised them it would get better.  They did seem to be the enduring adventurers.  Hope things go well!

Duane

Bighummel@aol.com wrote:
I'm following and supporting (shipping supply boxes) to Caryl and Brian
Bergeron (not related to Liz), the "World Cyclists" and Caryl had an unfortunate
accident crossing a stream in northern Yosemite and cracked a bone in her ankle.
It swelled up like mad and she had a hard time getting out. They rehabbed
in Carson City for about 7 weeks and thus lost the opportunity to finish this
year. But, they're now out there again and getting as far north as they can
before the weather turns ugly on them. They are somewhere north of Sierra City
and south of Belden at the moment. They want to finish next year and telling
me to hold onto the boxes for Oregon and Washington!

Caryl is clearly a tough one.

Greg