[pct-l] Badical Ninja Posse, No Vespas sign

I just went for the weekend hiked from I-80 to Echo
Lake with Scott Williamson on his yo-yo attempt.
Anyway, he was curious who had left all the hilarious
"mega milage badical ninja posse" stickers on the
trail.  Anyone willing to confess/expose these people,
just for fun?

Oh and another thing, does anyone have a digital photo
of the No Vespas sign that's on the trail somewhere in
NorCal?  I didn't take a shot of them (I think
there're two) when I had the chance, and now I really
regret it.

thanks,
the Onion