[pct-l] walk dvd

Hey Mouse,

I know what you are talking about (PCT 2003) and I still feel it
sometime a year later. It will get better, I promise - but it can be
hard. Try to connect with other hikers as much as you can - that
really helped me. I went to the 2004 kickoff and finally felt changed,
but normal again.

It has changed me forever, and I am still understanding how today. I
love what it has done for me.

Take your time. Take care. Give yourself permission to feel everything
- it's all ok.

The One