From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Judith Rush
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 8:02 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net; strizzle41@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Suggestion for a "to bring" list

I won the gear contest this year at the kick-off party and can tell you what
I brought if you are interested , but what's right for me might not be for
you. No two backpackers carry the same gear and we all pretty much think our
stuff is what's right. But like I said if you want my gear list I will post
it . I did go ultra light, partly because of my age and partly because of a
bad back, but still managed to get stupid and injure myself just before the
Sierras which is the section I was looking forward to the most.

           Carl  ( Sunburn )