[pct-l] boots, OK,,

  These are the standard BS excuses given by
bootmakers.

  A rattlesnake will still hit your leg. Spiders will
stilll crawl up your pant legs. And the myth that the
human foot needs the extra support is utter nonsense.
I find it as easy to carry a 70 pound load in sandals
as while wearing boots. The secret? It's all I wear.
My feet are used to the slightly increased workload
and are well up to the task.

 Mike

--- Norma <n.ruiz@verizon.net> wrote:

> I got your point,,,however,,,,when a snake
> strikes,{Rattler} spiders that are out
> there{dangerious too} rocks to climb over,stub your
> toes,gravel,all kinds of unwanted things to get into
> your running shoes,better get the right tool for the
> right job,and your right ,,,!closer to 90 lbs,look
> at some hikers ,I know one that takes all the
> comforts on home,including his "oilcan" not bad
> mouthing you Mike,if your going to run,fit your self
> for the project,but hikeing can be awfull
> dangerios,we all know that,rocks,falls,sprains,even
> drowned,KNOW you job,get the right cloths for the
> right job,you dont take a swim suit to a ball
> game,.......!Howard

=====
Don't panic!

" The only true wisdom consists in knowing that you know nothing."
http://www.freehueco.com