[pct-l] RE: pct-l Boots

I'm on my third pair of Lowa Renegade II boots, which I love, and are
probably the reason I haven't switched to trail runners. They don't last
real long, but they're light, comfortable, and I never get blisters.
Performance-wise, they don't slow me down significantly or prohibit 30+
mile days. As far as the Gortex, I can take it or leave it.
Ron