[pct-l] Boots & H20 Blisters

I have been using NB 475's for about a year now and had great expereince down in dry southern california.  Tried them out in the Cascades in the downpours at the end of August and they actually worked fairly well.  The seams are just starting to pull apart and the sole cushioning seems to be shot after 1000+ miles.  One thing that I did notice that even though my feet felt like raisins when walking wet there were absolutely no blisters or sore spots ---- on the few days that my feet were actually dry is when in sore spots and pre-blisters started to appear.  With wet boots clisters came witht he terriroy.

Duane - shutterbug

"Jean K. Campbell" <jcampbell@carlsmith.com> wrote:
After a bad ankle sprain, I had a sports medicine dr. suggest that I do an ankle strengthening exercise (well after it was healed up). it was simple: stand on one foot for a few minutes. at first i found i wobbled at the ankle but over time that went away as the muscles got stronger, and probably as my balance improved. in order to avoid looking too dumb in public, i just did it while standing around the house: brushing my teeth, doing dishes, etc. just an idea that might help...