[pct-l] Big Storm of 2004

I have collected excerpts from various online trail journals with PCT Thruhiker's descriptions of the challenges posed by the foul weather we experienced in Oregon and Washington in late August into one document.  It is too long to post here in its entirety, I think, but if anyone is interested in reading it, please email me and I'll send it to you. Tell me what kind of file you want (MS Works, MS Word, plain text or just copied into an email) and I'll reply with a copy of the Wet Journals. It is several pages of journal excerpts.

Wayne Kraft