[pct-l] swollen feet

I heard that long distance hikers' feet tend to swell. This is of some
concern to me because I was planning on buying a new pair of boots that
I could break in before starting my hike and then having them mailed to
me if my current pair eventually fall apart. This may not work so well
if my feet get bigger. So I was wondering if anybody has anything to
say about this. Would proper foot care prevent this or is this just
what happens when you hike 20 miles a day for several months? Or is the
info I got just plain wrong?

Thanks,
Mark
-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add

Wanna frag? Add the ..::LVL Sherlock Channel and get the newest Quake3
maps:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/LVL/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add