[pct-l] Camper Attacked By Bear In Forest

Maybe this is the critter that Cpt. Bivy had a run-in with?

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/news/print_090304_nw_bear_attack.html

Camper Attacked By Bear In Forest

ANGELES NATIONAL FOREST - A bear has attacked a camper in the Angeles
National Forest.
According to the U.S. Forest Service, the victim was a 39-year-old man
who was at the Chilao campground off Highway (2) near the Mount Waterman
Ski Resort.
Officials say the man suffered claw wounds, and was treated at the
scene. We're told the bear weighed about 400 pounds, and is apparently
still in the area.

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m