From: "Norma" <n.ruiz@verizon.net>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 2:27 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Kennewick wa.

> Hello PCT mail readers,    Any hikers near the Kennewick Wa. area where we
can meet and have refreashments while talking about the trail,I didn't even
know we had a REI store here untill my friend said ,hey lets go to the map
store where we can get some maps of the area where we were going to pan gold
near Montana & Idaho,  anybody interested ,click on my e-address,
Thanks     Howard L Ruiz