From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Eric
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 10:59 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] msr hubba

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask for a particular gear question on this
board, as it's not 100% related to the PCT, but I do plan on using this for
the PCT, so it's kinda applicable...

The MSR Hubba. Anyone have any experience with it? I've only used MSR stoves
and climbing helmets, both with much success. The Hubba seems to be a great
comprimise for weight, price, roominess, etc. I'm stuck on freestanding
tents. I enjoy knowing that if I don't like my campsite, I can pick my tent
up by the poles and walk it over somewhere else, like moving a big lego.

Thanks so much in advance,

Eric
--