[pct-l] msr hubba

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask for a particular gear question on
this board, as it's not 100% related to the PCT, but I do plan on
using this for the PCT, so it's kinda applicable...

The MSR Hubba. Anyone have any experience with it? I've only used MSR
stoves and climbing helmets, both with much success. The Hubba seems
to be a great comprimise for weight, price, roominess, etc. I'm stuck
on freestanding tents. I enjoy knowing that if I don't like my
campsite, I can pick my tent up by the poles and walk it over
somewhere else, like moving a big lego.

Thanks so much in advance,

Eric
--