[pct-l] Bay Area Cresters

Natalie,

Please allow me to also chime in with Ned's comments, agreeing that all of
us, who hiked the PCT many, many years ago, still feel deeply and passionately
about the experience and yearn for the freedom and self realization that it
once burned into our lives.  I live each day contemplating another opportunity.
I find it impossible to say "No" to those who aspire to hike the PCT and ask
for advice or help.  I find a drive within my soul to help inspire.  The seed
was planted long ago and the tree now flourishes within my soul, planting new
seeds as I go.

Go,

Greg "Strider" Hummel
PCT '77

In a message dated 8/31/2004 11:11:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,