[pct-l] tail end of thru-hikers

Well, I think that's about it for this year. I just hosted Pathfinder (Ron
Strickland) for the weekend and showed him all that lovely Ashland has to
offer. It was very amusing watching him walk into stores and try to talk the
storekeeper into a PCT discount. I left him about an hour ago camped about a
mile into the lovely, yet much maligned, section B. He's hoping to be at
Fish Lake Resort on Thursday, where I'm sure he'll try to get a discount!

Signing off for the season (from trail-angeling, anyway),

Judson
Ashland