[pct-l] solo traveler

I AM 56 		now.... started hiking when I was 13 in the scouts..
so that is what, 43 years of solo-nessgivea take trips with
fiends and the Sierra Club, etc...
did the Trail solo, JMT a few times, ascended quite a few peaks solo,
got blown off quite a few as well- weather or just cliffed out/bad route
choice, whatever..also
solo..main thing is to s\watch your step so very very carf\ully since no one
there to pull your butt out of the fire and it is actually less chance of
twisting ankle, etc solo becasue of "distractions" with a group...also
no "mass hysgteria" at a storm...easier to make \"objective" subjective
decisions!!
<smiles>...