[pct-l] Thru Hiker Whereabouts

Sly wrote:

I don't get it.  I don't remember that section of trail to be the
"toughest
100 miles" on the trail.  It's probably the most benign in Washington.
Oh,
it's the rain!

Well, it's been some pretty nasty rain.  The kind of rain that's quite
typical for Washington in winter, but unusual for August.  I imagine
they're quite bedraggled after all that.  I've been looking out my
window for five days now thinking, "Oh, those poor, poor thu-hikers . .
."  It should start drying up on Friday.

Eric