From: Slyatpct@aol.com [mailto:Slyatpct@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 8:31 AM
To: Mike Saenz; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [BULK] - Re: [pct-l] Multiuse Gear

TIn a message dated 8/25/2004 11:22:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
msaenz@mve-architects.com writes:

How feasible would a combo pack/tent be?
Both are fabric. There's enough fabric in a tarp or tarp tent that could
be cleverly folded and secured with zips and compression straps to
convert into a pack, then, when you've found that last flat spot at
sunset, you could unload it and unzip/unstrap it, fold it out and pitch
it up with your trekking poles!

Too late!

http://www.moonbowgear.com/1trailgear/1Custom%20packs/Powerpacks/1powerp
ac.html