[pct-l] Food Tip

I have come across some good backpacking foods.

1.  SAM'S Choice Tropical trail mix.   Excellent balance between nuts and
fruits.  Get at Walmart in the snack section.  Very good.
2.  At Trader Joe's health food stores.  The Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookies
and the Vegan Trail Mix Cookies.  Very good and powerful for a trail energy
boost.
3.  Don't forget the Glaceau Smart Water (clear type) flavored water (6
flavors) for the trail.  I use about 2 quarts for 6 miles in the local mountains.
Then I use filtered stream water for rest of the trip.  On short hikes the
Smart Water is absolutely great.  Check it out.  Get at Wild Oats and Whole Foods
stores.  Tip - buy at Wild Oats by the case and get another 10% off.  I drink
it all the time at home too.

All these have the Switchback seal of approval.  Ha, ha, ha.  Happy trails,
Switchback.