[pct-l] Excited & Anxious

Well time is here ,,,,, going off list tommorrow because starting my longest solo section hike and leaving on Monday.  370 miles Skykomish to Timberline in the Cascades in 15 days.  Wheather forecast is calling for WET so reconsidering what gear I will be taking.  A couple of FIRST....
First time in the Cascades
First time going solo for more than a long weekend
First time for more than 9 days
First time leaning towards light

Most anxious about being alone and being wet!

Excited about learning more about myself.

Duane -shutterbug