[pct-l] Pronunciations

Thanks for all the help & info guys. I'm glad its not just the foreigners
who wonder about the pronunciations.

Likewise to Paul, my instinct would have been to pronounce agua dulce in the
latin (dool-chay) so I'll have to find a other ways to make myself look like
a foolish tourist. I'll avoid 'burning down the PCT' being one of them.

Now, off to sit through a few more westerns to work on the accent :-)

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger