[pct-l] Southern Terminus of PCT for sale! (Almost)

Well let's see, Strider and Crew have built the kickoff till the park
boundries are busting at the seams,so it seems kind of natural to expand
next year.  And now that he's getting (shudder) organized, I can see a
non-profit consortium of business types making a bid on good ol' Castle
Rock.  Hmmmmm.

You got yer hostel, lightweight gear factories, beginning rock climbing
schools, Plant and Animal Life Museum of the PCT, llama corrals, Wrist
Rocket Range, ...